Tuesday, March 3, 2015

2015 Arlington Silver Eagle FOS Luncheon

Greetings, Friends of Scouting!

I will be hosting a table at the 2015 Arlington Silver Eagle FOS Luncheon on April 17 in honor of Tom Cravens and Wayne Coble, two major supporters of youth and scouting in Arlington.  I would love it if you would join me at my table and honor these two gentlemen by pledging a gift to the Longhorn Council, BSA.

Here are the details:
Arlington Silver Eagle Luncheon
Friday, April 17, 2015
11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Arlington Sheraton Hotel
1500 Convention Center Drive 
Arlington, Texas

Please RSVP to me at kent.couch@gmail.com or 817-371-6305 if you will join me and support Boy Scouting in Arlington.  The youth of Arlington are counting on you as leaders of the Arlington community and the Cross Timbers District to be there and pledge your support.

I hope to see you on April 17!

Yours in Scouting,
Kent Couch
817-371-6305

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important update.. Please share and read..

https://www.facebook.com/LHC.Arrowhead/ the above link takes you directly to the new Facebook page for the combined Arlington and Mansfiel...