Monday, August 1, 2011

Fwd: BALOO - Reminder

Hello all -

This is a reminder that BALOO is this upcoming weekend (LDS Stake Center, 3809 Curt Dr, Arlington, TX 76016). I need to buy our food on Thursday, so if you have not already done so, please send me a check for $10. It should be made out to Longhorn Council, but mailed to 2310 River Ridge Rd, Arlington, TX 76107. A few of you have already sent me checks, but one was made out to me and the other was made out the XT District. I can cash the one to me and throw in the cash, but I cannot do anything with the XT District check. I can accept cash on Saturday morning, but I need a firm commitment.

Speaking of Saturday, please be there no later than 8:00 a.m. A light breakfast (fruit, muffins, etc.) will be provided. Water and juice will be provided, but because we are in an LDS facility, we cannot make coffee or tea there. However, you may bring your own. We will be outside briefly to view model campsites and cook lunch, so wear something cool. Uniforms are encouraged, but not required.

If you have friends that want register, the deadline is Thursday noon. No walk-ins will be allowed!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks - I look forward to seeing you all.

Jerry Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important update.. Please share and read..

https://www.facebook.com/LHC.Arrowhead/ the above link takes you directly to the new Facebook page for the combined Arlington and Mansfiel...