Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The LDS Church's Future Relationship with the BSA



Cross timber Scouters,
I normally do not take time to comment on posts. This one happened to stick out and just wanted to add my 2 cents.. 

Before I was in Scouting I knew nothing, and no one that has part of the LDS church.. (at least I did not know and never discussed it.)

Because of day camps and other activities, I have had the pleasure to get to know many members of the church and even feel I have a few friends in the faith. Many of the members have made huge impacts on my life and many boys live's in district and beyond. 

I am very saddened by this announcement, and wish them well.  

Robert Bake





Mailing Address:
BSA - Longhorn Council
850 Cannon Dr
PO Box 54190
Hurst, TX 76054  
US 

Contact Name: Michael Wright
Telephone Number: (817) 231-8500

Distribution of this communication is directed to members of the Longhorn Council
.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Important update.. Please share and read..

https://www.facebook.com/LHC.Arrowhead/ the above link takes you directly to the new Facebook page for the combined Arlington and Mansfiel...