Monday, June 3, 2013

Day Camp Wood Cutting - June 8th @ 9am


The "Wood Cutting" Party for Day Camp has been rescheduled until Saturday, June 8th @ 9am.
We will be at the Stake Center (where we have Day Camp)
Please let me know if you can attend and what tools you will be able to bring with you.
This "supply list" is from Tony Aloisio - who is our woodworking leader
We will need the following tools for the preparation:
Trim or chop saws ( I have one)
Battery drills and drill bits (I Have one)
Router and bits (for the wood edges I have one)
Palm sanders/belt sanders (I have one of each)
Extension cords (I have plenty)
Safety glasses (I have plenty)
Tables for the assembly of each packet and to cut on (I have none) - I will get tables from the church.


Traci McGraw 817-312-9163
Cub Scout Day Camp Director
Cross Timbers District
http://www.longhorncouncil.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

Important update.. Please share and read..

https://www.facebook.com/LHC.Arrowhead/ the above link takes you directly to the new Facebook page for the combined Arlington and Mansfiel...